- Disassembly Instructions
- Mechanical Adjustments
- Electrical Adjustments
- Parts List
- Exploded View (Cabinet)
- Exploded View (Chassis A)
- Exploded View (Chassis B)
- Exploded View (Chassis C)
- Exploded View (Chassis D)
- D.D. Motor Governor P.C. Board (Top & Bottom Views)
- Power Supply P.C. Board (Top & Bottom Views)
- Line Jack P.C. Board (Top & Bottom Views)
- Control P.C. Board (Top & Bottom Views)
- Amplifier P.C. Board (Top View)
- Amplifier P.C. Board (Bottom View)
- Wiring Diagram (Amplifier Section)
- Wiring Diagram (Control Section)
- Schematic Diagram (Amplifier Section)
- Schematic Diagram (Control Section)
- Block Diagram
- IC & Transistor Lead Identification
There are currently no product reviews.
Providing the manual works fine, quickly and without any problems for an acceptable price. After printing the service manual it took me only a short time to repair my carradio from Clarion. Thank You! Greetings from Heiko
I was searching a way to modify the original phono-in entry (for connection of vynil disc player, with RIAA equalization) to a line-in entry (for connection of modern analog entries, eg. ipod, mp3player).
This service manual gave me the correct hints.
It contains very useful infos for repairing and modifing the hi-fi, such as disassembling instructions, block diagrams, schematic diagrams, PCB prints, replacement parts list.
Great Job!!! clear and efficient as always!!
it is really nice to have peple that are doing such a good work!!!!!
I must admit, I was very skeptical... $4.99 for a 74 page service manual. I've seen some very poorly scanned manuals on the Internet, but this one is VERY good quality! Even when zooming into 500%. Great Deal!
Very good detail, Quick service response. A useful service manual with all details. I recomend this service.